1. Application Fee: One-time, non-refundable fee for new students (to be submitted with application form): RO 50 per student (Waived for the academic year 2019-2020)
2. Joining Fee: One-time, non-refundable fee : RO 1,500 per student
3. Tuition Fees for the full school year in Rials Omani (RO)
|Grade||Programme||Term - 1||Term - 2||Annual Total|
|KG-1||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,400||RO 1,400||RO 2,800|
|KG-2||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,400||RO 1,400||RO 2,800|
|Grade-1||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,600||RO 1,600||RO 3,200|
|Grade-2||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,600||RO 1,600||RO 3,200|
|Grade-3||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,600||RO 1,600||RO 3,200|
|Grade-4||Primary Years Programme||RO 1,800||RO 1,800||RO 3,600|
4. Fees are payable term-wise. For each term, the fees should be paid 2 weeks before the start of the term.
5. Fees will be invoiced and become due based on the academic term(s) for which the student is enrolled. Academic Terms are defined as follows:
Term 1: September to February
Term 2: March to August
6. The above fees do not include text books, uniforms, meals, transport, music instrument rental, student activity travel, etc. However, the above fees are inclusive of iPads which will be provided to the students to be used only at the school.
7. Meal Plan Fees: The Meal Plan for the Academic Year is as below:
It includes morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack. The meal plan is compulsory and payable term-wise along with other fees.
8. Uniform Fees: Uniform Fee is compulsory and payable per set. The fee structure is as below
9. Transport Fee: Transport is available through the school though optional. The transport service is available for pick-up from and drop at point within the route specified by the parent or the guardian. The school will start with 3 different routes with fee structure as defined below:
10. If a student joins or leaves school in the middle of an academic term as defined above, fees will have to be paid for the entire term.
11. Preferred Modes of Payment: by cash or cheque/ demand draft drawn on a bank in Muscat, payable to “Paradise Sprig Investment Management Company LLC”